Did you know Youth For Christ helps lost teens encounter the truth and love of Jesus Christ? “Hey Dan … That’s not a newsflash, I already knew that.”
Okay - Did you know that our method is to mobilize loving adults to be in authentic Christ-sharing relationships with lost teens?
Maybe you knew that too. Here’s the deal … it’s simple to say and complicated to do. You see, it’s natural for our staff team to spend time with lost teens, telling them about Jesus Christ. But it’s harder for us to invest our time recruiting, training and mobilizing other adults to spend time with lost teens. We have a whole bunch of GREAT MINISTRY LEADERS who invest time with lost teens every week. We want more of them and we want to keep helping them grow into better leaders.
- Please consider investing deeper in Central Illinois lost teens. Here are some options:
- Pray for our employed staff team: CJ, Jeff, Jarrod, Josh, Jay*, Jon, Eric, Ryan, Rick, & Taylor.
- Pray for our 60+ volunteer Ministry Leaders. And then pray for more Ministry Leaders.
- Jay* Pearson is in a lymphoma battle. Signup to deliver a meal: www.takethemameal.com Once there, search for Pearson / password is r116
- Invest more deeply financially. Our ministry is very strong these days, but our cash flow is tight.
- Consider involvement with teens, yourself. You might be surprised how much fun you have and how much impact you have.
Thanks for reading, praying, funding, caring, asking, and partnering this month! You are impacting teens!